I am writing the blog so provide some of my hard earned lessons of life to him. Hopefully I can save him from falling into some of the same pitfalls that I fell in during my life.
Clarification
Tristin,
Not all these pieces of advice will have meaning to you right away. Some of them will be clear right away others will take time for you to get their meaning. Always remember that advice is just that advice, it isn't what you are supposed to do but more like a suggested guide line. My advice is neither right or wrong it's what you make of it. However keep in mind I've had a lot of years and I have no agenda to meet in giving you advice. I have always and always will have your best interest at heart. I have only but one true agenda and that is to do what I can to ensure you succeed at life.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Self
On the subject of yourself. Never and I mean never change for anyone. Always be yourself and don't let anyone or anything change you. If you are with people who want you to act a different way then you don't need them. Later in life if you are involved with someone and you feel like or they make you act a way that is different from yourself then get out away from them. Always be yourself and true to yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment